Terms and Conditions
1. Payment is due strictly on completion of the work carried out, unless prior arrangement has been agreed.
2. Payment to be made by Cash, Cheque or Direct Bank Transfer,Paypal
3. Cheques to be made payable to Karranvan Mobile
4. There is NO facility for payment by Credit or Debit Cards.
5. Prior to work being carried out, a FULL visual inspection will be carried out internally and externally, with notes of any damage, stains etc being recorded and photographed as necessary to ensure the protection of the Owner and the Engineer.
6. Servicing will be carried out to the highest standard to ensure the safety of the Owner.
7. All Workmanship is warranted for six months providing no unauthorised changes or modifications are made which affect the already completed work.
8. Where, during a Service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal Service Schedule, the Owners permission to repair or replace will be obtained before such work is carried out. An excess charge for the time and parts will be made.
9. For Pre Booked set charge Services, the Call Out charge will be waived.
10. Please ensure the Engineer is able to gain access to the caravan/motorhome and all keys are available for security devices etc, otherwise the Booked Service Charge PLUS Call Out Fee will be applied.
11. It is the OWNERS responsibility to ensure that access is available at the time and date agreed for Servicing, and that there is sufficient clearance to access the wheels and external equipment and that the interior of the vehicle is clear of obstructions to the internal equipment which needs access to service. Lockers empty and floor area clear.
The toilet cassette MUST be EMPTY and CLEAN or the toilet will NOT be serviced.
12. Pricing. Initial Call Out including first 30 minutes of Labour £50.00
Hourly Labour Rate after first 30 minutes £30.0
13. Parts. All parts used will be OEM specification and are chargeable in addition to Labour at the lowest available price possible.
14. Special Order parts are NOT refundable and will include Carriage costs as appropriate.
15. All wheels will be torqued to the correct setting and customer will be asked to sign that this was done before engineer leaves
16. On completion of works all appliances will be turned off from source
17. Customer will be asked to the sign paperwork after completion and in doing so you have fully checked all items in caravan/motorhome are fully Switched off - Engineer will have no liability after that point